- Self-serve - with a smile
Did you really think you would find instructions on “How to lick your elbow”? Well, I do not want to disappoint, so here you go ...
Method #1 (in a right-handed reference frame)
- Sit down, preferably somewhere close to a surface around lower-chest level
- Take your left hand (opposite of the elbow you want to lick) and put your right elbow in an "arm wrestling" position on top of said hand.
- Tilt and turn your head to the left. (Basically stretching the right side of your neck as much as possible)
- Without un-stretching your neck bring it down right next to your elbow.
- You should be close enough to extend your tongue to lick it.
- Build a time machine.
- Go back in time and find your younger self.
- Convince your younger self that time travel is real, you are really from the future, and that allowing yourself to lick your previous-self's elbow is a thing that should be done.