- Download the attached zip file and unzip it.
- Open the folder you unzipped and open the folder that matches your STK version (did you install STK 11 or 12?).
- Copy the following
- OrbitTuner folder
4. Paste what you copied above into folder below depending on your STK version. Note ProgramData is a hidden folder on some systems. You can either google "how to unhide hidden folders" or paste path below into the address field of the "Computer" window and click Enter.
- C:\ProgramData\AGI\STK 11 (x64)\Plugins
- C:\ProgramData\AGI\STK 12\Plugins
5. Upon completion you should have the .xml in the Plugins folder and the other 3 files in an OrbitTuner subfolder.
Open the Orbit Tuner folder. For each of the 3 files named OrbitTunerUiPlugin, right click them and select Properties.
In the Security section there will be a warning stating that the file came from another computer. Check the "Unblock" box and click OK.