Example on how to utilize the STK object model inside the Matlab environment. Shows how to utilize data providers and event handling (for the root object) as well.
- creates an instance of STK via com - actxserver in Matlab
- attaches the event listener to the root object right after it is set so everything can be seen (more on the actual event listener in a sec)
- shows how to use the stk object model to do a few things - rest is just connect commands via ExecuteCommand method
- illustrates how to use access data providers and regular data providers in Matlab
- simple event listening m-file that just prints to the screen the event that is occuring
- parsed on the last cell of the cell array that is the event log
- could easily add to this means to grab the rest of the data and do something with it